Yoga is important for a healthy body. Yoga helps to keep fit not only physically, but also mentally. Practising yoga regularly helps in getting rid of unnecessary disorders of the body as well as helps in dealing with difficulties in life. Nowadays, many people seem to be suffering from back pain. In this case, yoga can be done to relax the back.- First, sit comfortably on your yoga mat.
– Slowly bend both legs. In that position lie comfortably on the mat.
– Place both palms on your stomach. Close your eyes and feel the belly move up and down with the movement of your breath. All your attention should be on breathing.
– Stay in this position for at least 10 minutes. This exercise can be done at any time.
– You should rest after the exercise.
– Doing this exercise with knees bent will not hurt your back. So even those who suffer from back pain can do this exercise. Back pain is aggravated by straightening the legs.