Honey is very good for health. Its consumption creates vitality and freshness in the body. However, care must be taken in its use. Because of the slightest disturbance, honey can be dangerous to health.
According to health experts, there are several things to keep in mind when consuming honey:
1. Honey is a very hot item. It should not be eaten with hot food. Eating hot food can cause diarrhea.
2. Consumption of honey in tea or coffee raises body temperature. This can cause a kind of confusion.
3. Radish should not be eaten with honey. This causes toxins to build up in the body.
4. Eating honey along with fish and meat produces toxins in the body. It affects the body badly.
5. Ghee and honey should not be eaten in equal proportions. It can be toxic to the body.